Ramune is a lemonade established in 1884, is one of the most famous premium drink brands in Japan.
It has become an essential symbol of contemporary culture and summer relaxation in the colonial era, when alcohol was prohibited by law. Although some locals have found ways to get around this regulation by using “iju” (artificial alcohol).
- Ingredients: Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, granulated sugar, artificial flavor, acid E330 and E331, acidity regulator E452, E451 and E45.
- Colorants : E129
- Energy (per 100 g) : 199 KJ / 47 kcal
- Fat content (per 100 g) : 0,5 g
- Carbohydrates (per 100 g) : 11 g (of which 11 g are sugar)
- Protein (per 100 g) : 0,5 g