Launched in 1884, Ramune is one of Japan’s most famous premium soft drinks. Recognized throughout the world, it is appreciated by many amateurs and collectors of Asian drinks. Ramune has become a symbol of contemporary Japanese culture and summer.
Considered an essential Japanese experience, Ramune comes in a variety of flavors, from melon to strawberry to orange to blueberry. A cornerstone of Japan’s rich culture, it is at the forefront with its refreshing range.
- Ingredients: Water, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, flavor.
- Colorants : FCF brilliant blue (E133)
- Energy (per 100 g) : 147 KJ / 35 kcal
- Fat content (per 100 g) : 0 g
- Carbohydrates (per 100 g) : 9.5 g (including 9.5 g of sugar)
- Protein (per 100 g) : 0 g