Ramune, Japan’s most famous soft drink, created in 1884 and enjoyed by many people around the world, is a symbol of contemporary Japanese culture.
Known for its refreshing taste that penetrates your body with every sip, it has become a way to enjoy summer during the long hot seasons in this country!
- Ingredients: Water, concentrated corn fructose syrup, sugar, citric acid (E330), artificial flavor, tartrazine (E102)
- Dyes : Brilliant blue FCF(E133)
- Energy (per 100 g) : 147 KJ / 35 kcal
- Fat content (per 100 g) : 0 g
- Carbohydrates (per 100 g) : 8.5 g (of which 8.5 g are sugar)
- Protein (per 100 g) : 0 g