Launched in 1884, Ramune is one of Japan’s most famous premium soft drinks, recognized around the world, Ramune has become a symbol of contemporary Japanese culture and summer.
Considered an essential Japanese experience, Ramune comes in a variety of flavors, from melon to strawberry to orange to blueberry.
- Ingredients: water, sugar, concentrated corn fructose syrup, citric acid (E330), artificial flavor, tartazine (E102).
- Colorants : brilliant blue (E133)
- Energy (per 100 g) : 147 KJ / 35 kcal
- Fat content (per 100 g) : 0 g
- Carbohydrates (per 100 g) : 9.5 g (including 9.5 g of sugar)
- Protein (per 100 g) : 0 g